Sunday 22 December 2013

Campaign of the Ious sector..

Ok so this is The Warp Forge here with an exciting announcement:

I will be running my first campaign at my gaming store in the new year (YEY :D ) and I am excited because I have wanted to do this for a very, very long time but because of the pervious player base only wanting tourney practice, people chose too boot the idea out of the store, but now the player base is refreshed and now I can begin again anew, so I am really looking forward to this as its going to be a story driven campaign in the duration of 6 weeks, and Im super excited for it as well as the players who are joining in too are as well :)

So how will this campaign be run?

- 6 week campaign.

-during every week there will be a new custom scenario.

-there will be custom secondary objectives as well.

-for every victory or defeat players will roll on a reward table or a mutilation table (as seen in an old WD).

-VP will add up for titles at the end of the campaign.

-The last week will be a large Apoc game between two teams.

-Escalation, Forge World units and Stronghold Assault will be included in this campaign.

-1 game will be held per week.

Currently I do not have much fluff for the campaign as I do not know much of what armies will be used, but I will keep you all posted up on updates of the coming Campaign game, and fluff-wise, atm I have 6 players coming to this campaign, so to me that is a large number upcoming to join in on this campaign, and I am really excited, who knowes, if it works out I could make a public campaign in the summer for anyone to join :)

This is The Warp Forge signing out and remember, keep on forging!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment