Sunday 8 June 2014

Updates:

Ok wow its been a while, and I am so sorry to you all, its just been such a lobg time of being busy with exams and all, its been very hard to focus on this..

Ok to go through a few things for you all:

Lockdown:

This game has its rules written, I need to type them up then add a few factions in and playtest, background has been made as part if a timeline to show how events have went in the universe of lockdown. One of the main problems when creating the game was visualisation; I found it hard to show you how everything looks the atmosphere, the races, the weapons, etc, etc as I myself can draw but not to the degree that fimor the effect I want to give you all, but now I have a friend who has said that he can draw for me who can draw to the standard that I want to I am very greatful that he has offered his services to me :)

The Forgotten Realm:

Ok so this is still in the same boat as Lockdown however in terms of rules it is very complete, so now its just typing it up on a computer and turning into a PDF file for you all to enjoy :)

Warhammer 40,000:

It is now 7th edition, may its reign be long and just. I am still sticking to 40k and I am going going to do a shed ton more coverage on it, and I am also thinking on adding a few friends to The Warp Forge project in aid to help show a wider variety of content at quick pace for you all to enjoy at home.

Other games:

Ok so this is a big thing for me as I wanted The Warp Forge project to be about wargaming in all its shapes and sizes, not just stuck with 40k to be honest, so I took the liberty of getting my finger out of my arse and went buy a few games to expand on this project, so I niw have invested into three more games which are:

Deadzone - Mantic Games

Malifaux - Wyrd Games

Batman Miniatures Game - Knights Models

So already I have a player base for two of these games but we are all just starting Deadzone and we are all keen on the idea of starting this game.

The Warp Forge Project:

Hopefully now with Exams out of the way I can now get started with more content for you guys at home with all the usual updates.

This is The Warp Forge, signing out and remember... Keep on forging!

No comments:

Post a Comment